Allergenix offers preclinical in vivo, in vitro and ex vivo models and testing systems that deliver important mechanistic data informing efficacy study design.
Suitable partners are also sought with expertise in drug discovery to collaborate in the identification of novel targets.
We offer our expertise in respiratory studies and inflammatory diseases for:
- pilot studies to assess compound activity in sheep cells, tissues and in vivo models – healthy and diseased subjects
- controlled experimental studies of the disease processes involved in asthma, COPD, pulmonary inflammation and pulmonary fibrosis
- customised trial design for testing drug efficacy in acute or chronic settings
- testing of different routes of delivery/application
- whole and targeted segmental lung delivery
- evaluation of novel airway delivery technologies
- real-time measurement of airway mechanics/lung function
- targeted discovery using innovative approaches and high throughput technologies
- detailed immunological and pharmacokinetic analyses
- toxicology assessments in sheep